Sunday, March 18, 2018

Things that you love, love, love | D-lish Scraps

Hello Hello! It's Michelle here today with a closer look at the layout I created and shared for our recent Cyber crop. Cyber crops are held mid month, every month, within our Facebook group The Scrap Suite and are a great source of challenging inspiration. This month I've set a challenge to Scraplift me! Whether it be part or all of my layout, I can't wait to see what you all create

To find inspiration for this challenge, I looked back on some past layouts I've created and ended up scrap lifting myself! HA The layout chosen was actually from an idea that was shared in a previous Cyber crop. Lets take a closer look...


The main focus of this layout was to recreate and document a new list of things that Leila loves. From her obsession with all things Super Mario to eating all day every day, its listed here to look back on for years to come.

The background started with multiple square pieces of pattern paper, a couple of circular creative cuts from the D-lish Store and a tonne of staples lol I then backed the list and photo with complimenting papers and adhered them to the middle of the layout with some foam tape.


Both layouts have turned out very similar, with a few slight differences. Heres a look back at the layout that I've scrap lifted. You can find the original post HERE


This precious girl sure does love to chill out with her "friends", drinking hot chocolate and listening to music on the iPad.


Once I had the main focal points of the layout adhered to the page I worked on the clusters. I grouped together items from the D-lish store along with some fussy cut flowers for the first cluster, and added a sprinkling of gold color shine to finish it off.


Items shown in this cluster are a Printed tagCreative cutspaper flowersJournal It'sOmbre wordfettiD-lish Flair, Faceted & Glitter enamel dots


Over on the top right you can see I've tucked in a lace doily for a little extra detail, then embellished the edges with another flair buttonpaper flowerscreative cut, some more enamel dots and a fussy cut flower.


Lastly in this massive cluster I've added more Journal It's, a flair buttonombre wordfetti (seems to be a favourite of mine) more paper flowersenamel dotscreative cuts, a fussy cut flower and a wordfetti piece that is stuck to the bottom of the photo.

Well I hope you've enjoyed seeing some close ups of this layout. It was quite fun to recreate an older style layout. I hope its inspired you to play along with my Scraplift me challenge too!

To see all the other challenges set by the other DT members, head over to The Scrap Suite HERE .

Until next time, Happy Scrapping!
Michelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x