Saturday, March 31, 2018

Goodbye D-lish

Hello Scrappy Friends, I'm back here today with my newest creation for D-lish Scraps. Now you may already be able to guess where this post it going after reading the title... 

After 5 wonderful years here on multiple different teams, I've decided it's time to say farewell. Sadly this will be the last time you will see me on the D-lish blog, but I will still be a semi regular poster within the Scrap Suite group. I'm so very thank for the time I've spent here and will miss posting regularly here to inspire you all.  Who would have thought roughly 5 years ago when Amanda offered me my very first DT gig as part of the Autumn Creative team, that I would still be here HA It's been so much fun!


For this post today, I thought I would create something special with a few of my favourite and most used D-lish products, and include a walk down memory lane by scrapping all my DT badges (which now feels a little weird after seeing multiple versions of my face lol)

I started this wonderful layout using pieces of a cut file I had left on my desk from previous layouts and backed all the stars using pretty papers from Cocoa Vanilla Studio. I then arranged the photos top and bottom of the layout, and tucked in a few pretty embellishments using my favourite and well used items from the D-lish Store. Lastly I created a title using my much loved puffy alpha stickers and some typed journalling.

Here's a few close ups...


Above the photos at the top of the layout I've added a circle journal itwordfettiflair buttonpunchinellaLittle Birdie flowers, pastel petal and some star shaped creative cuts.



Tucked into the photos at the bottom of the layout I've repeated similar colours and items as the top cluster using another circle journal itombre wordfetti, pastel petal (my most used and definitely most favourite flower of all time) punchinellacreative cuts and little birdie flowers.


Once everything was complete I added my usual gold splatters and called it done. 

Well thats all from me, but before I go I'd like to say a big Thank you to all the D-lish followers for all your love and kind words during my time here. It's all very much appreciated. I will try my best to continue sharing things made with D-lish products within the Scrap Suite, or via Instagram using the #dlishscraps tag.

Next I'd like to send another big Thank you to all my fellow DT members, both past and present, for all your wonderful words of encouragement and regular dose of inspiration throughout my time here. We've all been through ups and downs on this creative journey, and the support and understanding we've all had for each other has been perfect.

Lastly a MASSIVE thank you to Amanda aka Boss Lady, for taking a chance on a fresh newbie all those years ago, for your ongoing support and continuing to cheer me on from behind the screen. Words cannot really express how thankful I really am for my time here, it's been nothing short of amazing!

Until I see you all again, Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x