Sunday, February 11, 2018

You Make My Heart Sing | Cocoa Vanilla Studio

Hello Scrappy friends, I'm back here today with a new layout share for Cocoa Vanilla Studio featuring the brand new More than Words collection. It's a wonderful collection full of soft pastel colours and super sweet designs and I cannot wait to continue creating with it.



For this creation I chose to scrap lift a layout I made a couple years back that featured loads of punched circles. I was running low on inspiration since having some time away from creating while I recovered from surgery. I'm really happy with how this turned out as it definitely has its differences to the original layout.

I am loving all the patterns within this collection they all compliment each other in the perfect way, and the stamp set.... LOVE The floral design is perfect for adding a touch of colour with paints or watercolours.



I kept the photo stack pretty simple using pieces from both the 12x12 COLLAGE cut apart paper, B side of RADIANT from the 6x6 paper pad and a lace doily from my stash. Under and around all this I've layered different size circular elements using chipboard pieces, accessory stickers and punched pattern papers from the 6x6 paper pad. I also tucked in a few vellum florals, stamped some mini hearts and added some chipboard heart stickers to complete.





I 'scattered' more circular shapes in a diagonal line across the layout in both top left and bottom right corners, and replicated more design elements from the centre of the layout - stamped hearts, heart shapes and enamel dots.



I also added a flair and the watercolour stamped design from the stamp set to the bottom right 'cluster'



Lastly a few paper strips left over from my previous layout, some other pieces repeated from other areas of the layout and some hand written journalling and my work here was done.



Im really happy with how this all came together. I hope its inspired you in some way, especially to look back on your previous work and find a layout that you could give a new spin on.

Until next time, Happy Scrapping!

Michelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x