Thursday, February 1, 2018

Wild Child | Scrap The Girls

Hello Scrappy Friends! I'm back today with a new layout share for Scrap the Girls. It's been a couple months since my last share for them as I took a month off while recovering from surgery. I'll keep this post short and sweet, more photos than words lol


This month was a sketch designed by another fellow DT member Sue which called for a gigantic heart shape as the main focal point of the layout. I chose a cut file that I was given by a friend as my machine is still packed away waiting for a new home in my half finished craft room redo. 


I backed the entire heart shape with loads of pattern papers from the Bohemian Dream collection by Cocoa Vanilla Studio - one of my favourites. The colours in the collection worked perfect with the crazy colours Leila had going in the outfit she was wearing this day

As the heart was quite full of patterns I kept the photo stack pretty basic with just a few plainer pattern papers and a mini quote card from the 6x6 paper pad. I tucked some label and tab stickers into the layers and added a vellum flower and some enamel dots.


To fill in some white space either side of the heart Ive added a few more vellum flowers, some of the left over white hearts from the cut file and some of the accessory stickers



And lastly I created a banner cluster at the top of the layout using strips of papers, labels and pieces form the cut apart papers, some enamel dots and shapes, a flair button and another white heart from the cut file.


Thats all from me today, Thanks for stopping by. 

Until next time, happy scrapping!

Michelle x








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x