Thursday, February 8, 2018

Love at first Sip | D-lish Scraps

Hello Scrappy friends! I'm back here today with a new layout share for D-lish Scraps based on this months Inspiration Board - Love like this. Such a fun colour combo that I wouldn’t normally create with, but I think it turned out ok. I also used the sketch from the board as the starting point for my layout.


For this layout I thought I would document my love of Coffee... ALL the coffee! I had the perfect photo that was taken a few days ago of a coffee cup with a fun design, plus it also included my pretty pink water bottle that worked well with the colours of the board.


To begin the layout I chose papers from a super duper old collection from We R Memory Keepers that replicated the colours within the board quite well. I kept the background quite plain with the black and white triangles pattern paper and some strips of yellow. Following along with the sketch by using a large heart shape in the form of a Creative Cut backed with vellum and popped off the page with foam tape for dimension


Above this I created my photo stack using another pattern paper from the collection, some ombre wordfetti and some circles punched from more complimenting papers. 


In the top of the photo I tucked in another piece of ombre wordfetti and to the left of the photo I created a cluster of goodies from the store. I've used a flair from the December advent calendar kit (this is sold out but you can find plenty of similar items including FLAIR within the Store) I also added a few different enamel dots and shapes plus a couple of my favourite flowers


Under the photo I also tucked in one of my favourite lace doilies from the store. These are so pretty and intricate, come in a few different sizes and are perfect for layering within photo stacks.


Lastly I created a mini cluster at the bottom right of the layout using the 'Love' veneer word from the Advent calendar, some more of the flowers and enamels used in the other cluster with the addition of the pretty pink bow. 

Love love LOVE how this has turned out, almost as much as I love my morning coffee. I hope you like it just as much!

Thats all for today, thanks for stopping by.
Until next time, Happy Scrapping!

Michelle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x