Friday, December 29, 2017

2017 Favourites | Cocoa Vanilla Studio

Hi Everyone, I'm back here to finish the month off with a quick post about my favourite layouts created in 2017 for Cocoa Vanilla Studio. I've created a tonne of layouts with CVS products for both this design team and the others that I'm on, so it was extremely hard to narrow down the favourites. I really thought this post would be filled with florals and pretty feminine colours, but surprisingly from the 5 I chose, 3 of them are featuring the You Rock collection!



First up is this fun creation "Owlette & Batbear" featuring the You Rock collection. Inspired by the stars from the collection and the colours of the photos, this collection truly made this memory shine. While Leila has moved on from being obsessed with PJ Masks to loving all things Mario and Luigi, I'm so glad this moment was captured and recorded. This child of ours completely embraces all kinds fun and imaginative play from the moment she wakes and all day through. ORIGINAL POST HERE



Next up is one of my favourites created with the Make a Wish collection "Hip Hip Hooray". This collection was and is still by far my most favourite collection, although Bohemian Dream is pretty much equal to it. The floral designs and the sweet colour palette are perfect for documenting all things feminine and girly, especially a Birthday Celebration. Teamed with a large floral cut file from the Colour Me Happy collection and lace doily from my stash and we have a match made in heaven (well for me anyway) ORIGINAL POST HERE



Now this creation "Star of the Week" is definitely one of my all time favourites, a scrap lift of a layout made by Missy earlier in the year. Another layout using the You Rock collection, perfect for scrapping School photos, and documenting the very first award Leila received at school. This was such a fun layout to create, especially when it involved scrap lifting a long time scrappy Idol of mine ;) ORIGINAL POST HERE



Almost to the end of the post, and were up to "One of a Kind" that I created more recently using the Bohemian Dream Collection. I couldn't not share this layout as a favourite! The colours and designs within the collection are absolutely stunning, so much so that I couldn't help but use almost all of it on one layout! I created a grid using the 6x6 paper pad (the smaller scale designs are perfect for grid work) and grouped a few of my favourites from the ephemera pack to finish it off. ORIGINAL POST HERE



Lastly a fun layout using more of the You Rock collection and a silly photo of my nephew. It was so nice to create something more masculine, and to record a special little moment shared with this little cutie. "Hello Mister Rad" was one of the quickest layouts created to date, surprisingly it all just came together without much thought so I should definitely try and do it more often! ORIGINAL POST HERE

Well thats all from me today, Thank you all so much for stopping by to check out my favourites. Another big THANK YOU to you all for your continued support throughout the year, I can't wait to get back to scrapping and sharing again in the new year!

Until then, Happy Holidays and Happy Scrapping!

Michelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x