Saturday, November 18, 2017

Favourite Things | D-lish Scraps

Hello Hello! I'm back today with my second layout share for D-lish Scraps this month. You may have seen this already if you're a member of the Scrap Suite on Facebook, as it was shared last night as part of the newest Cyber Crop challenge for all our D-lish Scraps friends. 


My challenge for you all is to create a project using all of the items listed below


An idea for this layout came about after browsing through older projects I've created, I find it helps when I'm lacking inspiration. There were a few I had created for D-lish throughout my time here on the team that I wanted to replicate in some way you can find them HEREHERE and HERE. They're a mixture of grids, list making, clusters and some form of diagonal theme are definitely a few of my favourite ways to document this child of mine.

Heres a closer look at how it all came together including loads of D-lish goodness


I've used a full 12x12 piece of pattern paper by Cocoa Vanilla Studio for my background, something I very rarely do, then arranged the photos in a rough grid form around the middle of the page. I tucked in some older square Journal it cards under neath 2 of the photos using colours that complimented them.


Over on the top right photo I've created one of the 2 clusters featuring a colour journal itflair button, 2 types of flowers, faceted enamel dots and a flower creative cut. I also added a piece of ombre wordfetti into the layers of journal its under the photo


Down on the bottom left I've replicated the same elements as the other cluster but swapped the circle journal it for a Jumbo Note ticket and added a lace doily in the 5 inch size. The "HELLO MY NAME IS" journal it tucked into the layers can be found in the Monochrome journal packs. I've also tucked in a piece of a Pastel 'Sweet talker' to balance out the colours 


Lastly I added a title using some of the fun Puffy alphabet stickers, some typed words and a date stamp. Around the page I've added my 'journalling' which is a random selection of all Leila's most favourite things.

Since documenting Leila's list of favourites earlier this year, things have changed just a little. She's gone from loving and obsessing over PJ Masks and Beanie Boos to loving everything Super Mario Bros. And I mean OBSESSED! Nearly every second thing, apart from food, she talks about is something to do with Mario or Luigi. Theres only 2 toys in her 'plush' collection and they seem to follow her everywhere. Anywhere from in the car to school to snuggling up in bed and out in the shed with Dad.

Well thats all from me today, thanks so much for stopping by!
Be sure to check out the Scrap Suite to see the other challenges set by NicoleeMalinda & Amy, and share with us any creations you make with D-lish goodies.

Until next time, Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x