Friday, September 1, 2017

Fine & Dandy | Scrap the Girls

Hello Hello! September already = its time for a new challenge with Scrap The Girls. This month is a cool sketch that challenged me to get a little messy! I've used the STUNNING new collection from Cocoa Vanilla Studio - Bohemian Dream, which is not in store as yet, but a sneaky little birdie dropped me off a package while they were visiting for Paperific and I couldn't wait to dig in to it all!


LOVE LOVE LOVE the colours within this collection, and all the pretty designs! The perfect collection for scrapping photos of Leila. 

Heres a look at the sketch designed by DT member Sue



I got a little messy on the background with some coloured paint and scrunched paper towel, plus an extra added sprinkling of colour with some Kaiser Mists. I even drew some mini hearts with a black pen

Heres some close ups of all the sweet details






Thanks so much for stopping by. Ive left this super short today, but I aim to pop back in and leave links to all the items once the collection goes live in the Cocoa Vanilla Studio store. 

Until then, apologies for all the creative spam ;)

Happy Scrapping
Michelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x