Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Hey Mum, HELLO! | D-lish Scraps

Hello Scrappy friends! A quick layout share today of a creation I made and shared recently for the D-lish Scraps Cyber Crop challenge. Each month a few select members of the Design team share a challenge to inspire you, and then you have roughly 4 weeks to create and share your masterpiece. 

Here's the layout I shared this month, which a sketch was created from as the challenge.


Here's a better look at how the sketch turned out, including a link to the group to share your creations


I kept it pretty simple with loads of white space. Something not all of my layouts usually have as they're generally filled with large cut files, big titles and clusters of embellishments. 

Here's a closer look at the bits n bobs I added to make it a little prettier..

I've used papers from the Endless Summer collection from Cocoa Vanilla Studio to layer behind the photo, and across the page. Then I've tucked in a piece of a Hello my name is Journal it (only the spotted strip without the text) a piece from the Pink ombre wordfetti sheet, a rose Creative cut, a pretty lace doily, my favourite forget me not flowers, glitter enamel dots and a Little Birdie flower. 


This photo cracks me up every time I look at it! You're all well aware that we love Snapchat here, and this is just one of many hilarious photos we have added to our collection!

I made a mixed title text using some of the white puffy alphabet stickers and the hello creative cut piece from the script words set. Journaling added underneath using my typewriter.


Over on the right hand side I've used more of the pattern paper from the other side of the layout and tucked a printed tag in underneath. Layered above these is a Journal It circle, flair button, butterfly creative cut and the same flowers and enamels as the other cluster. 

Lastly I did the usual splatter of gold color shine and called it done :) 

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Until next time, Happy Scrapping
Michelle xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x