Saturday, April 15, 2017

Hello Happiness | D-lish Scraps Cyber Crop

Hello Friends! Happy Weekend! 
Its time for a new Cyber Crop with D-lish Scraps this weekend, and I'm part of the select few that get to set a challenge. Mine this month is to create something Easter Inspired. Quite fitting being that it's Easter Weekend..

I've used tonnes of sweet embellishments from the D-lish Store along with my most favourite collection from Cocoa Vanilla Studio - Make a Wish. I've said it before, and I will keep saying it... It's the perfect collection for documenting any occasion. I love the sweet colours and they work so well with all my favourite embellishments from the D-lish Store!

Here's a look at some close ups..



Thats all from me today, I hope this layout has inspired you in some way. 
I've linked up all the products used below ;)

Be sure to stop by the Scrap Suite and check out all the other challenges set by the team this month, and to share your creations with us.

Until Next Time, Happy Scrapping
Michelle x



D-lish Products used for this layout:
Flowers - Magnolia, Carnation, Forget Me Not, 
Journal Its Circle (monochrome pack)
Hello My name is Journal it card
Note colour Journal It 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x