Saturday, April 22, 2017

Good Things | The Cut Shoppe & Creative Scrappers


Hi Everyone! I'm back today with a super quick share for The Cut Shoppe as part of our team up with Creative Scrappers this month. We were asked to play along with sketch #305 and boy was it a fun one!


Here's what I came up with using 3 different cut files from The Cut Shoppe and some past kits from Hip Kit Club...

I've taken inspiration from the circular elements within the sketch and used cut files for each stand out piece. Designs used are from the 'Ain't life Grand', 'Year Round' & 'Inner Circle' sets.

Here's some close ups..

I backed each of the cut files with pattern papers from the kit, and layered some extra colour in the way of journaling cards, frames and die cut pieces to finish the cluster.
 
I also added machine stitching for some extra detail, and layered pieces with foam tape for dimension.

Lastly the date section made with a cut file and die cut piece, to mark the time in which the photo was taken..

Thats all from me today, I will be back soon with more creative fun to share.
Until Next time, Happy Scrapping! 
Michelle x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x