Tuesday, February 7, 2017

You make my heart smile | The Cut Shoppe

Hello Scrappy Friends! Today I have a new layout share for The Cut Shoppe, featuring one of the newest Cut file XOXO



I was really drawn to the grid style design the cut files created so I created the layout based around that design


I've used the Love Always collection from Cocoa Vanilla Studio, which is super pretty and the colours are soft and sweet. I backed all the cut files with different patterns and added some machine stitching for a little extra detail and texture.  All pieces are popped up on foam for dimension, and the square frame with photo has a double layer to pop it up a little higher.

Here's some close ups..

I love creating clusters, and the ephemera within the Cocoa Vanilla Studio collections are perfect for doing so. Lots of little pieces perfect for layering together



We still love Snapchat here!


and another little cluster of pieces to balance the layout out

Thanks so much for stopping by today. Be sure to stop by The Cut Shoppe blog to see more delicious creations from other members of the Design Team, and check the shop for all the fun new cut file sets!
Until Next time, Happy Scrapping!
Michelle x







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x