Thursday, February 2, 2017

Creative Cards | D-lish Scraps

Hey Everyone! Back today with a quick share based on the New Inspiration Board at D-lish Scraps
'Fresh Cut' features a fresh palette of greens and gold, which combined together make for some juicy creations.. 

Here's a look at the new board


I thought I'd mix it up this month, by creating some cards. I hope you like them


Here's a closer look


For this card I started with some pattern paper and cardstock from my stash along with a Project Life card that I've fussy cut and used in the centre of a lace doily. I grouped together paper and resin flowers either side of the circle made from coloured wire, along with a Sequin butterfly, minifetti and some enamel glitter dots


With this card I started with the same pattern papers, layered with white cardstock, some punchinella, a lace doily, paper bag that you can't really see and a Project Life card. To the sides I've used paper flowers, a sequin bow, arrow paper clip and some cut file pieces from The Cut Shoppe (Washi Love)

I really enjoyed making these cards, and can't wait to one day gift them onto someone. 
Be sure to check out the D-lish Scraps blog for the other DT member shares

Until Next time, Happy Scrapping!
Michelle x






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x