Friday, January 27, 2017

Summer Fun | D-lish Scraps

Hello!! I'm back today with a last minute reminder about the Current D-lish Scraps Inspiration Board - Summer Squeeze. The layout I'm sharing with you all today also features the co-ordinating Just Add Paper kit


The photo I've chosen documents one of the fun things most of the younger generation love to do during summer - running through a sprinkler on a hot day. I remember the fun I used to have as a child in this very same backyard! 

I've used the sketch as a rough guide for how I wanted the layout to look, using the washi tape from the kit as the main 'pattern paper' strip on the left of the layout. I machine stitched through each piece to ensure it never peels up or moves, but also as an extra decorative touch. I tried to use as many pieces from the kit as I could, including the fun flamingo die cut.

Here's some close ups..





Apart from the kit, there are quite a few items from the D-lish Store that I've used within the clusters on this layout. All of which I've linked below

January 2017 Just Add paper Kit - Summer Squeeze
Journal It's - Monochromatic pack,  Round & Round 'Brights', Tab from past kit
Puffy Alphabet sticker - Coral
Minifetti
D-lish Flair buttons - Mixed script words pack B, Positively Positive - Aqua
Veneer Frames
Lace Doily 5inch
Enamel Glitter dots
Dip Dye Tag


Thats all from me today, I hope this has inspired you to get a last minute creation made for the challenge. Remember you can now add your entries via the album in The Scrap Suite, as well as the usual Link up on the D-lish Scraps blog side bar.

Until next time, Happy Scrapping
Michelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x