Thursday, December 1, 2016

Sparkle & Shine | Scrap The Girls

Hello!! Can you believe its December already?? 
Today marks the start of a new challenge with Scrap The Girls, and this month its a beautiful Mood Board made up of pinks and gold


I love me some pink with a touch of sparkle!
Here's what I created..


I've chosen a photo of Leila from her First Birthday Celebration back in 2011. So many precious memories from that time of our lives, and so many that I've not scrapped as yet. I went with the Love Always collection from Cocoa Vanilla Studio to create with as it has multiple shades of pinks , and so many beautiful elements within the ephemera packs that are perfect for layering.


 My main inspiration from the board was definitely the floral element, which I've created within a cluster to the left of the photo. I've also based the photo stack layers on the same colours within the clusters.


'Sparkle' and 'Shine' are from a Simple Stories chipboard pack, that worked perfect as the glittery gold element on the page.


So many pretty layers to cluster 😍 and all the heart eyes for those glitter dots!!


Another mini cluster grouped at the top of the page with a few more of my favourites from the collection


and some journalling about the day typed onto vellum and stuck down.

Lastly there is a sprinkling of gold Color Shine around the page, and some machine stitching to finish it off..

Thanks so much for stopping by, Be sure to stop by the Scrap The Girls blog to see the remainder of the teams amazing creations!!

Until Next time, Happy Scrapping xx

Michelle


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x