Monday, December 12, 2016

Merry Christmas | D-lish Scraps

Hi Everyone! I have a new D-lish Scraps layout to share with you all, featuring the special edition Just Add Paper kit - Festive Wishes. Absolutely LOVE the colours within this kit, steering away from the traditional Green & Red. So much prettiness that I'm not surprised how quickly they sold out! 

Here's a quick peek at what the kit included..


And here's the layout I created with it..

It took me a few days to get this page sorted out after starting, as I've come down with a hideous virus that I just can't seem to shake. Seeing all the pretty D-lish goodness has seemed to cheer me up, however I'm headed back to bed once I get this post sorted! 

I kept the layout design quite simple, focusing mainly on the products within the kit, including the twine and tag from the packaging. I also added a magnolialace doily and some enamel stars and dots from my D-lish stash to compliment the kit items.


I started with a strip of torn glitter washi tape along the middle of the page, then layered the photos with some vellum and the doilies and popped them up on foam.


Next I altered the 'Merry Christmas' piece with some Silver metallic embossing powder to be used as my title. To the right of the title I've created a large cluster using pieces from the kit (Paper & silk flowers, journal it spots, sequin heart, flair button, resin present & flower, and the twine from the packaging) along with a Magnolia and enamel dots & star from the shop, plus a cardstock star I had on my desk.


My second cluster top left is made from the packaging tag, flowers, sequin and veneer star from the kit, plus a few extra enamel dots and a star.


Next up, some quick journalling using my typewriter.. really hoping Santa brings me a new one! Not sure how much longer I can go with a broken tape reel


Lastly I've used the journal it strips layered together as a banner, with a scattering of stars and a sequin from the kit.

Thanks so much for stopping by today, I hope you're enjoying the Festive Season so far!
Until Next time.. Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x