Thursday, December 1, 2016

Blessed | Anna's Craft Cupboard

Hi Again! Sadly this is my last post as a Guest Designer for Anna's Craft Cupboard. I've really enjoyed being here sharing these layouts with you all, and using this amazing collection from Pink Paislee! Thanks so much to you all for following along this week, and an even BIGGER Thank You to Briony for having me here as a guest! It's been a wonderful experience xx

Lets take a look at what I've made for this last post shall we?


I started this layout with a pattern background, as the soft pattern didn't detract from the other elements on the page. The photo I've chosen is quite similar to the one from the previous page as it was taken the same day, but was still worth documenting in the way that I have here.


Like a majority of my layouts recently, I've gone with yet another diagonal design. I can't help it! What ever works best right? I did use a few different layering pieces under the photo, including a frame, banner and clouds from the ephemera pack. 


I've also used some new Cut files from The Cut Shoppe that I felt complimented the collection and layout perfectly, with a little machine stitching for a little added detail. The title piece, not pictured here, has been altered using more of that gorgeous Gold embellishment Mousse. Its perfect to water down and use like watercolours, paint or Colour shine.  


The larger floral piece tucked in behind the photo is actually a rub on that I've fussy cut from white cardstock. The smaller floral piece and blue butterfly have also been fussy cut from one of the cut apart papers in the collection. Creating embellishments by fussy cutting designs from papers and rub ons onto white cardstock are the perfect way to stretch your embellishments out when you are running low.


Lastly a closer look at the bottom corner. You can see I've added little gold hearts around the page using a stencil and the Gold Embellishment Mousse. The Mousse has a similar texture to whipped spackle and is perfect for adding finer details to finish the layout off.

Thanks again for stopping by this week, I've thoroughly enjoyed my time creating and sharing, and hope that I've been able to inspire you all in some way. 

Until we meet again, Happy Scrapping!
Michelle xx

Products Used

Other
Cardstock, Cut file, Machine stitching 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x