Monday, November 28, 2016

Shine BRIGHT Beautiful | Anna's Craft Cupboard

Hello again Crafty Friends!! I'm back again with my second layout share as Guest Designer for Anna's Craft Cupboard, using Pink Paislee's new Moonstruck collection.


This layout would have to be my most favourite out of all three created, including that big bold floral print. I fussy cut one of the floral pieces that would have been covered by the white cardstock, so that I got the most out of that beautiful design. I kept the design quite simple again, with one main cluster in the centre of the layout made up of ephemera pieces and the title.

So many close ups, lets get to looking 😉


I've layered multiple papers, a tag and doily under the photo, then popped up with foam to give the page a little extra dimension. I also tucked in a gold foil butterfly and sticker top left.


The main cluster is made using the fussy cut floral piece from the background paper, an extra floral die cut, butterfly, journal card some rub ons an a sticker. Then layered on top are the 'Shine Bright' circle and gold foil word 'beautiful' to create the title, both pieces are from the ephemera pack




I've typed my journalling up on my seriously old, needs to be replaced (hint hint Christmas fairy), typewriter. I love the look of typed journalling as it adds a special touch to a layout, while still conforming to my clean freak ways HAHA. But, I did get a little messy.. If you look closely at the leaves of the floral piece, you will see I added a slight touch of gold to the edges, after I had stuck it down. That was almost a disaster lol


Lastly I added a mini cluster top right using a couple of rub ons and an ephemera piece, then watered down some of the Gold embellishment mousse to splatter around the page.

Thanks so much for stopping by today. Can't wait to share the next layout! 
Here's a sneak peek.. 


Until next time, Happy Scrapping!
Michelle x

Products used



Other
Cardstock, Machine Stitching, Crochet Thread, Tiny Attacher





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x