Friday, November 11, 2016

Cousin Fun | D-lish Scraps

Hello!! Just a quick share from me today . 
This is a layout I made for the D-lish Scraps November Cyber Crop challenge, featuring the October Just Add Paper Kit - Plus One. 

My challenge for you all is to ' Show us your kits '. Create and share anything you have made with any of our current/previous Just Add Paper kits. Here's what I came up with..

Originally I had printed these photos out in colour, but the mix of colours within the photo made it tricky to pair up with scrappy supplies. Printing them in black & white enables the use of any colour combination, and this JAP kit was perfect to document a fun moment between 2 hilarious little people 

I've combined 2 styles of layouts within the one for this, a diagonal design mixed with a grid design. I started by backing the photos with the tissue paper, and arranging them in a way that they formed a grid design with the Journal card and Journal It spots. The space that was left bottom right was perfect for adding in the title with a mixture of items from the kit, including the name tag from the packaging of the kit.

I backed the vellum stars with white cardstock to make them stand out a little more, and so that I could pop them off the page with foam tape for some dimension. I scattered these around the page along with some sequins and super tiny stars.

Heres some close ups..







Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to check out the D-lish Scraps Facebook group 'The Scrap Suite' to see the other challenges and join in the fun!

Until next time, Happy Scrapping!
Michelle x







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x