Tuesday, October 4, 2016

2 Crazy Kids | Pink Paislee

Hi Everyone!
Today I have a quick 'Just for Fun' Layout to share with you all. I'm still going crazy with the Fancy Free collection. I can't help it!

This layout documents a fun and crazy photo of Leila and our nephew Flynn. These two play so well together, and get a little crazy at times!
To create the background I used the No.6 paper from the 6x6 paper pad, the one with lots of pattern squares. I used both sheets from the pad, cut all the squares into messy triangles and arranged them in 2 different directions. I glued each triangle down in the centre, then sewed messy lines through each row, and roughed up the corners. Once this was finished I worked on creating the photo and title cards stack. This time I've used pieces of the B side of pattern paper no.11 and a couple of Journal cards from the Tags pack. I've used chipboard, thickers and fancy buttons from the collection for embellishing and part of the title, plus I punched heart shapes from the 6x6 piece of no.3 paper. Lastly I dipped into my hoarded collection of alphabet stickers to create the remainder of the title, then added some typed journalling to finish it off.

Here's some close ups..




Thanks so much for stopping by. 
Until next time, Happy Scrapping!
Michelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x