Sunday, September 4, 2016

Life with you | D-lish Scraps

Hello Hello! Michelle back today with my final share for D-lish Scraps this month, and my last as part of the Current Design Team. I have really REALLY loved being part of the D-lish team for the amount of time that I've been here. I feel very honoured to have been able to share so much inspiration with you all for as long as I have. Many Thanks to Amanda for being such a Wonderful person to work for, and for keeping me around for as long as she has! It's been a truly amazing experience!

For my last share this month I just went with the flow of creating. 
I grabbed a cute photo of Leila, some of my newest favourite collection thats not actually so new, a few of my favourites from the D-lish Store and came up with this..
I think this is by far one of my favourites from recent months. We really do love playing with Snapchat in this house! So many fun photos on my camera roll, and plenty of hilarious ones to break out for her 21st HAHA

Lets take a look at some close ups..

I've hoarded had this Flair in my stash for so long and I finally found the right layout to use it on. The colours were perfect and so was the wording. There's a Journal It date tab tucked in under those paper layers too.

I've added a cute little pick n place bow to the photo to make it look like Leila is actually wearing it

What's a pretty page without a delicate lace doily? I've used a 5inch size from my stash that is similar to the 6 inch size in store

There are so many beautiful blooms within the D-lish Shop that compliment each other so well. For this cluster I've grouped most of my favourites together - MagnoliaPastel PetalForget Me Not, and Wax blossom, along with a leaf shape wooden button and a Tassel


The Wood Veneer words within the Corbett Creations collection are perfect for adding a touch of sparkle to. I've used silver Glitter paste from BoBunny

Lastly I've added some wood buttons to the top and bottom corners of the page, along with some Enamel shapes and a Wordfetti strip. All other papers and embellishments are from the Fancy Free collection by Paige Evans for Pink Paislee. 

Thats all from me. 
Thanks so very much for stopping by today and for all the well wishes throughout my time here as a D-lish Designer. 

Until next time, Happy Scrapping
Michelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x