Saturday, September 3, 2016

Cherish Crazy | The Cut Shoppe

Hi Everyone! Today I have a fun layout to share using the new Strings Attached cut file set from The Cut Shoppe. I've teamed it up with a fun new Sketch designed by Ashley for her Stretch Your Sketch series with Missy Whidden.. 


I love the fun designs within this set and thought they would be perfect to use with the Sketch.

I'm really happy with how this turned out. The sketch was really easy to follow, and the cut file worked perfect for it. I've resized the different circle designs from the set by overlaying the traced shapes over a jpg image of the sketch within Silhouette Studio.

 The cut-out pieces have been backed with papers from the fun and bright Fancy Free collection by Paige Evans, for Pink Paislee. I've also used the cut out shapes from inside of the star and heart circles as extra layers around the layout. 

Here's come close ups.. 

I mixed up the way I backed each individual circle, I left the heart of this open so that I could layer embellishments above and within the shape

 
Crazy alright! Leila has always been a crazy face puller!! haha


These designs are perfect for layering and tucking embellishments within the cut pieces


Thanks so much for stopping by today. I hope this has been a hit of inspiration for you!!
Be sure to check out The Cut Shoppe Etsy store for more fun and inspiring designs, and don't forget to share what you make with us!

Until next time, Happy Scrapping
Michelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x