Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Love So Sweet | D-lish Scraps

Hello Again fellow Scrappers!
I'm back again with another layout share for D-lish Scraps and another Selfie of Leila and I. Seems to be our thing right now. 

I really LOVE how this turned out! It involved a little bit of experimenting with Silhouette Studio, including multiple cuts, loads of wasted paper, but I got there in the end.. 

I started by making a basic cut and fold file in Silhouette Studio. I only have the basic version and have NO idea how I can share the file with you all, but If I figure it out I will add it in eventually. 
I backed all the pieces with papers from Maggie Holmes Bloom collection and added a D-lish dot to the middle of each that can be seen. 

Here's some close ups..

Oodles of D-lish heaven right there!! 
As the background is quite busy, I kept the embellishments pretty simple, apart from this main cluster. I've dipped into my flower stash again using a few of my favourites: Pastel petals, Forget Me Nots, Wax Blossoms and my newest favourite Magnolia (all linked at the end of the post). These flowers complimented the colours and patterns within the bloom collection perfectly! I also squeezed in a pick n place bow and a new fancy tassel. 



Thats all from me today, I will be back again tomorrow with one final share for the month. 
Until then, Happy Scrapping
Michelle x



Products used 
From the D-lish Shop:

Other products used:
Maggie Holmes Bloom collection
 - 6x6 paper pad
 - Die cut ephemera pack
Cut File made by myself

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x