Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Hello You ROCK | D-lish Scraps

Hello Hello!!
It's time to share the first of my layouts for  D-lish Scraps this month. 
Today's layout is based on the colours from the newest Inspiration Board

Each month I like to try my best to create something based off the board, even if it's not a feminine based colour palette. As you would know by now I mainly scrap layouts of Leila, as there's not much else that we take photos of around here lol 

For this layout I took inspiration from the chevron pattern middle right, I had a cut file in mind that would work perfect for this

Here's what I came up with

Even though the quality of the photo used isn't that great, I still wanted to document it. I surprised Leila with another fun concert outing to The Wiggles last month. It was so much fun, and she loved it! Love sharing special moments like this with her

I've chosen a 12x12 background cut file (listed below) from The Cut Shoppe and backed it with pattern papers from the Craft Market Collection by Crate Paper and pieces of Bitty Bags. The whole page was then mounted to a pattern paper by Heidi Swapp 

Here's some close ups..
I altered the wood veneer from Corbett creations with some silver distress stain and light sprinkling of silver glitter paste. I've layered this over a doily and added a Journal It arrow to complete the title. Cluster above contains a mix of my favourite paper flowers and a heart button (reverse side of a polka dot heart)

I added in a little typed journalling using my very dried up & much needed to be replaced trusty typewriter

To the right of the photo I've created another cluster from a resin bird, flair button, sequin bow and more paper flowers and a wood button. 

The last cluster I created was a mini one, top right of the photo. I also tucked a Journal it tab with the date in above the photo, and layered some hand dyed muslin under the entire stack.

Thanks so much for stopping by today, be sure to check back tomorrow for my second D-lish share for the month

Until then, Happy Scrapping
Michelle x



Products used 
From the D-lish Shop
Hand Dyed Muslin (currently not in store)

Other Items used
Crate Paper & Heidi Swap papers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x