Monday, August 1, 2016

Crazy Hair | Scrap the Girls


Hello Scrappy Friends!! 
The first of the month = a new challenge for Scrap the Girls, and this one was definitely challenging!
We have a brilliantly Blue board to share today

Before I share what I came up with, I would like to apologise for the photo quality in this post. Not the best weather and lighting here recently so they are overly edited 

Here's what I came up with..

I've mixed a few papers from my favourite collections by Cocoa Vanilla Studio and Amy Tangerine, plus a few scraps from my scraps box to make the layers beneath the photo. Then added pieces of a cut file from The Cut Shoppe, and loads of embellishments from D-lish Scraps. 

Here's some close ups

Mini cluster made of paper flowers, heart cut outs, arrow die cut

I've tucked a circle journal it from D-lish Scraps within the paper layers and labelled with the date

I separated the individual heart shape pieces from the main cut file and scattered them diagonally across the page

I also may have gone a little crazy with this cluster.. Full of D-lish goodness, I just couldn't stop lol

Finished off with some glittery thickers from American Crafts above a cluster of flowers, heart cut file and circle journal it.

Although it was a challenge to use so much blue, I really enjoyed it. 
I hope you get the chance to play along and share your creations with us over on the Scrap the Girls blog. Be sure to link up to enter the prize draw!

Until next time
Happy Scrappin!
Michelle x




Products used
Papers
 Better Together collection by Amy Tangerine
Free Spirit collection by Cocoa Vanilla Studio 
 2 others from my scraps box

Embellishments
Free Spirit Collection Die cuts
D-lish Scraps paper flowers, Journal its, Sequin bow, Resin flowers, Enamel shapes
American Crafts Thickers

Cut File
Hello Hearts  from The Cut Shoppe





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x