Sunday, July 31, 2016

Hello London | Masters Challenge 7 - Graphic 45

Hi Scrappy Friends

Today Im sharing a closer look at another Masters Creation for Scrapbooking Memories Magazine.
This was for the Graphic45 Challenge


I seriously thought I was going to struggle with this challenge. Graphic45 is not a manufacturer that I gravitate towards due to its vintage inspired colours and patterns. However, the pack we received to use for this challenge was CRAZY! So much stuff!! One collection that stood out as a definite winner for me was the Cityscapes collection. Its theme was travel based, and the colour palette was something I knew I could work with.

Here's what I came up with..

Back in 2008 Mum and I, along with my Grandma, took the overseas trip of a lifetime! So many memories from this trip and Its all been scrapbooked. But this collection gave me the perfect opportunity to go back in time and scrap the more cherished photos (better than I did years ago)

I took a photo of mum in front of London Bridge and worked some magic. I know I say it all the time, but I really do love how this turned out. 


I didn't need to do much more than layer and cluster cards and chipboard shapes from the collection with some buttons and flowers from my Cocoa Vanilla Studio stash



I typed the journalling out on vellum as it blended nicely with the vintage feel of the page, then splattered the area with some gold color shine. I've tucked some tabs into the paper layers for added interest and to balance the colours of the layout.

Thats all for this challenge
Until next post
Happy Scrapping
Michelle x

Collection - Graphic45 Cityscapes
Products used - 12x12 & 6x6 paper pads, ephemera card, cardstock stickers, chipboard pieces, tags & pockets.

Other Products used - American Crafts cardstock & vellum, D-lish Scraps doily, Cocoa Vanilla Studio Blooms & Fancy buttons, Gold color shine, Machine stitching, typewriter 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x