Friday, June 3, 2016

Creative Cards | D-lish Scraps

Hi Again everyone!
It's a super quick D-lish Scraps post from me today.  
I've been enjoying stepping outside the "layout" box each month and sharing something different with you all. I'm still not convinced that I'm a card maker, but I think these turned out pretty good..

 I kept them quite simple, and based them on the colours from the Inspiration board. 
I got a little creative with a cut file and had maybe a little too much fun with my Minc... 

For this card Ive used a felt doily, resin butterfly and some cardfetti strips

and for this card again I've used my Minc.. and teamed it up with some hand dyed muslin, a resin birdenamel shapes and a cardfetti strip


A little note to apologise 
While linking products up in this post, I've just realised the felt doilies and Hand dyed Muslin are both no longer stocked. I'm pretty bad at hoarding things I really like and using them too late to share lol

Again thank you for stopping by to see my creations
Back tomorrow with one last 'Off the page' Creation! Cant wait to show you all 
Happy Crafting ;) 
Michelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x