Thursday, June 2, 2016

Bedo Minion | D-lish Scraps

Hi Everyone!! Can you believe how fast these months are flying past??
Time needs to slow down right?

Today I have a layout based on our newest D-lish Scraps Inspiration board 'Sweet and Sassy'
I absolutely LOVE the colours chosen for this month! I had so many ideas forming from the different pictures on the board, that I couldn't decide which direction to go in LOL

Here's another look at the board that was shared in yesterday post

And this is what I came up with..
The layout is documenting a fun little moment shared with Leila, who is obsessed with all things minion! Apologies for the faint printed typewriter text, I'm yet to look for a replacement :(
I took inspiration from the tassels, the butterflies and the pops of gold on the board, and I chose not to follow the sketch this month due to the paper choice I went with. 

Here's some close ups

For the cluster top left I've grouped together: Journal it's, a flair buttonresin flower and enamel shape along with a glitter enamel dot & thicker from my stash.

For the main cluster I've used some twine and other stretchy cotton from my stash to make tassels, I paired these up with a sparkly sequin bow, butterfly charm, wordfetti stripresin flowerenamel shape and a wood button & Dusty Attic chipboard piece that are both covered in glitter paste, and a sneaky doily tucked under all the layers..

Lastly I kept this area pretty simple as the page was quite full on as it is, so Ive clustered the title, journalling and an arrow paperclip (I cut the clip part off so that it would sit flat on the page) with a splattering of HS Color shine and a Kaisercraft epoxy heart

and another close up of that cute funny face! Seriously such a time waster this kid!! And I love it :)

Thanks so much for stopping by today, be sure to check back tomorrow for my next share
Until then, Happy Scrapping
Michelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x