Saturday, May 14, 2016

Pancakes & Strawberries | D-lish Scraps Cyber Crop

Hello Hello!! Happy Weekend everyone!!

My layout share today is for the D-lish Scraps Cyber Crop weekend..
Every month in the D-lish Scraps 'Scrap Suite' on Facebook, half the design team share challenges for fellow crafters to participate in. We take it in turns every second month, and this month is my turn, along with Sandra, Amanda & Sonia. So much fun!!

Incorporate cut files, die cuts, punched out shapes and even fussy cutting.

Here's what I came up with for my sample.. 

I've used cut files from Cocoa Vanilla Studio and papers from the February hip kits to back the heart.
Love how its turned out, and those colours YUM YUM!

Sprinkles of D-lish goodness all over the page include paper flowers

Resin pieces and wordfetti strips..

enamel shapes..

Even alphas by Kaiser craft and Dusty attic ..

and chipboard from the kits I was using.

Thanks so much for stopping by, be sure to head over to the Facebook group to see what the other designers challenged us with
For now, happy Scrapping!!
Michelle x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x