Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Hip Kit Club layouts share

APOLOGIES FOR NO CONTENT HERE!!
ALL 3 Layout have been accepted for PUBLISHING!! 

Hey Everyone!
Its been quite a few days between posts.. But I'm slowly catching up on sharing layouts. Today's share is a handful of layouts made with past kits from the Hip Kit Club. If you follow me on Instagram or Facebook you may have already seen these 

First up is Sweet New Kicks using the December 2015 Kits
I made this page for a previous Challenge in the Hip Kits Member Forum on Facebook. I love that little community! So much sharing and inspiration with so many talented Scrappers!



Next up is Hello Covergirl
Made with more of the December Kit goodness and as part of my DT Call application. 
I realised after making it, that there are quite a few similarities between this and Sweet New Kicks, however I love this style of page, and it flows so easily when creating!



And lastly a fun page using the kits from February
Dressing Up
Loved the cut apart paper from Pink Paislee, and just had to try this out. I think it turned out awesome! 


Thats all from me today. Be sure to check back over the next few days for more scrappy fun!
But for now, Happy Scrapping!
Michelle x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x