Sunday, April 3, 2016

Big Kinder Girl | D-lish Scraps

Hi Fellow Scrappers
I'm back today with my second and last layout share for D-lish Scraps this month.

This layout documents Leila's first day of Kinder (take 2) 
Early in 2015 we made the decision to keep her at Kinder for a second year, and its been the best decision ever! She definitely wasn't ready to go to school this year, but has settled back in to the kinder routine so much better than last year!

The colours of the page are inspired by the colours on her lunch bag. She's obsessed with Shopkins!



I started with some 6x6 papers from my stash and layered them with some wide punchinella, vellum and a favourite doily. Using doilies on almost every page is a bad habit that I just can't break lol

The top scattered cluster of embellishments is made up of a paper flowerminifetti word strip, enamel dots, a coloured wood buttonplain shaped button (altered with some glitter paste - another obsession) and a layered butterfly from my stash. 

Im going to need to get more of these Dusty Attic alpha's, they're a perfect size for larger titles. More glitter paste!!! The arrow journal it is part of a pack that is currently sold out

Another scattered cluster made up of a much loved sequin bowpaper flowerenamel shape and some more wooden buttons, one with a touch of sparkle.

Lastly I typed my journalling in strips on my old school type writer, (which i really should get fixed and a new ribbon of ink) and finished off my last cluster with a coloured doilyjournal itwordfetti strips, D-lish flairpaper flowerenamel shapes and yet another wooden button with more glitter paste!

Thanks so much for stopping by the last 2 days
Be sure to check the D-lish blog again soon for more inspiring work from the other team members
Happy Scrapping
Michelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x