Saturday, April 2, 2016

5 year old faves | D-lish Scraps

Hi Everyone! 
Can you believe we are already 1/4 through the year already! Time seriously needs to slow down

Today I'm sharing my first layout of the month for D-lish Scraps. This one is inspired by the newest inspiration board. Isn't it beautiful!

I had other ideas on how I wanted to interpret this board, but my mind kept changing and this is what I came up with

I've been wanting to document all of Leila's current favourites in some way for months now, just didn't know how to best. Since falling in love with my old school typewriter (even though its broken and the ink is drying up) I thought a scattered typed list of things would be the way to go.
Diagonal lines of embellishments and 'journalling' seems to be one of my go to techniques lately, so I'm really happy with how this turned out.

I couldn't resist adding extra sparkle to these Dusty Attic chipboard alpha's with some Bo Bunny glitter paste, another technique I repeat often as who doesn't love a touch of sparkle on some simple alphas!

I kept the clusters pretty simple with some paper flowersflair buttonsenamel shapeswordfetti strip and a strawberry & star wood buttons and small paper doilies


Other items from the shop that Ive used are my FAVOURITE white lace doily, a printed doily tag, a paper butterfly and a strip of a pattern paper bag

Thanks so much for stopping by today
Be sure to check back tomorrow for my second share for the month
Happy Scrapping
Michelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x