Monday, March 21, 2016

XOXO | Hip Kits Guest Designer

Hi Everyone! Im back with my second Guest Designer share for Hip Kits using the fun loving January kits, and this would have to be my most favourite of all that I created

I've chosen a photo of Leila from when she was a baby, another of her laying down looking cute. Those big eyes make me melt!


I knew for this layout, that I wanted to make an impact. So I chose a cut file designed by Nicole, enlarged it to fill up the width of the page, then backed it with the ombre paper by Crate Paper and stitched around the edge to finish it off. I've mounted the entire cut file with foam onto the Basic Grey 'Maybe Paper' and embellished around the page with a mix of items from the kits and a Crate Paper die cut pack from my stash


Loving this teal floral paper by Basic Grey! I think Ive used it on each project created with these kits

Along the bottom of the page I've added strips of paper from Crate Paper, stickers and die cuts from Crate Paper and a brad from the My Minds Eye pack

I may have gone a little crazy with some gold glitter paste on the XOXO wood veneer, but it turned out perfect! And it works well with the glitter hearts on the page

This would have to be one of my most favourite clusters. Florals with a glitter heart, and my new favourite sentiment.. Celebrate you everyday... Absolutely!

Thanks for joining me today.
Happy Scrapping
Michelle x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x