Thursday, March 3, 2016

Out for lunch with Nanny | D-lish Scraps

Hello there!!
I'm back today with my second share for D-lish Scraps this month. 

Ive chosen to document a sweet moment between Leila and my mum, captured while we were out for lunch one day. Leila may look little bored, but I can assure you she was enjoying the snuggles!
The papers, die cuts and frames are from another past Hip Kit, but they worked perfect with the colours of the photo, and the embellishments I chose from my D-lish stash

Heres some close ups, and links to products used in the D-lish Store..



Printed tagLace doily (twine from stash)


Thats all from me today, be sure to check back again tomorrow for my last share for D-lish Scraps this month

Happy Scrapping
Michelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x