Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Love You Right Now | Hip Kits Guest Designer

Hello Everyone!! I'm back today with another Guest Design share for Hip Kits using the January Kits

I've chosen another photo of Leila, doing what she doesn't do very often these days, Co-operating for photos. It was a lovely day outside and our front decking was finally finished so what better way to celebrate than a mini photo shoot! Cant help it, this child is so photogenic, when she co-operates lol

I really liked the cut file I used in my last layout share that I had to use it again! I duplicated the design multiple times and welded it together randomly before cutting it out on white cardstock. Ive backed it with papers from the kit, then sewed with my machine in random places for added detail

Ive embellished lightly with chipboard and stickers, plus a scattering of exclusive acrylic confetti pieces and the enamel stickers from the middle of the My Minds Eye brads

Love how the cut file turned out, and the papers within the kit are so pretty

I kept the photo stack pretty simple with a strip of washi tape, a couple of tags, a doily and a piece of paper by My Minds eye

After realising Id mounted the cut file and photo too far over (WHOOPS) I roughed up the edges of the Basic Grey background paper and added some cardstock behind, I think it turned out well


Lastly, I've raised the entire cut file and photo stack with some foam to add dimension to the page, then finished off with a splattering of gold color shine

Thanks so much for stopping by, I hope this has inspired you in some way
Happy Scrapping
Michelle x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x