Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Emma Concert | D-lish Scraps

Hi Everyone. 
Can you believe its March already? Today I have a layout share based on the newest D-lish Scraps Inspiration board 'Sunny Daze'


A summery mix of colours that work perfect with these photos of the newest Wiggle member!! 

Leila absolutely loves Emma wiggle. So when a concert was announced in our local area, I knew it would be the perfect surprise. She absolutely loved it!
I rotated then mirrored the sketch, and made a slight change to the photo grid. Then teamed some papers from a past Hip Kit, a paper bag, signature doily and sprinklings of D-lish embellishments. I love how it turned out!

Heres some close ups, with links to products in the D-lish shop..





and to finish off the page, some typed journalling 

Thanks for stopping by today, be sure to check back tomorrow for my next share
Happy Scrapping
Michelle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x