Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Adorbs | Hip Kits Guest Designer

Hi again Everyone! Today Im sharing the last layout I made with the January kits as a Hip Kit Guest Designer. I still have one more post to share soon, but this is the last layout I made. 

Another photo of Leila, this time being her usual crazy faced self!

I've gone with a different design to my last few, but its yet another that I LOVE! I started with the strip of hearts paper by Crate Paper, plus a piece of vellum and some torn washi tape. Layers of papers from Basic grey and Crate paper make up the photo stack, then an abundance of embellishments in a slight diagonal/ scattered/ grouped / hard to describe but fun to make way!


That face! Goodness me it kills me lol




Love the mix of chipboard, stickers, die cuts, word stickers and banners

Lastly I've some gold glitter paste to the wood veneer piece match the gold glitter stickers around the page

Thanks so much for joining me today, I hop you've enjoyed seeing these layouts as much as I've really enjoyed creating and sharing them with you.

Until next time, Happy Scrapping
Michelle x










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x