Wednesday, February 3, 2016

You Make Me Happy | D-lish Scraps

Hi Scrappy Friends!! 
I'm back today with another layout share for D-lish Scraps, and I've bought a page load of pink with me!!

Like yesterday I wanted to try something different and challenge myself to step out of my comfort zone. So for this layout, I decided to use no white cardstock and no favourite big doily

I chose some photos of Leila being all cutesy at the supermarket checkout, she loves making faces in the mirrors! Ive teamed them with some pattern papers from a past Dear Lizzy collection, and scattered clusters of D-lish goodies around the page

You can see I did sneak in a couple of mini doilies from the D-lish store, couldn't help myself!

Heres some close ups of the D-lish clusters..


I've used some glitter paste on the Memory maze chipboard word to add some extra sparkle to the journal card, and layered in a minifetti strip to the bottom

Embellishments Ive chosen for this page include Paper flowersDusty Attic Page Pebblesresin flowersJournal It'sMinifettiD-lish Enamel shapes, star PunchinellaD-lish Flair, and a glitter heart which is sadly no longer stocked

Thats all from me today, sharing my last layout for D-lish this month, right here tomorrow morning 

Thanks again for stopping by 
Happy Scrapping
Michelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x