Friday, January 15, 2016

Remember Love | Scrappy Canary

Hi Scrappy friends!!
Im back today with a new layout share for Scrappy Canary using the current Scrapbook kit Leila and the Maggie Holmes Add on kit. Ive made 6 layouts in total so far, and still got plenty of papers and bits to use up!

The photo Im sharing with this layout is of Leila at my cousins wedding early last year. So well behaved and sitting nicely. I didn't even know that this was taken, but boy am I glad that it was. Certainly one of my favourites. However It was only moments before a sudden outburst that she needed to go to the toilet right then and there!!

Ive kept the papers and embellishments to a minimum with this layout, as I really wanted the photo to be the main focus of the page, along with the large mixed title

If you hadn't already guessed, I do like to mix up my titles. Whether it be different alpha stickers or die cut words, even cards from cut apart papers work well for mixed titles

I've also added in some stickers from the co-ordinating Maggie Holmes sticker sheet that I had in my stash, and splattered some black Color shine to finish the page off

Thanks for stopping by today
more to share tomorrow

Happy Scrapping!!
Michelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x