Sunday, December 6, 2015

Santa's Little Helper.. Hip Kits November 2015

Hi Again!
Back today with another layout share using the November kit from Hip Kit Club
Another Christmas layout, this one of Leila's second Christmas. She had just turned 1, and oh my goodness she was too cute for words!

Not the best quality photo, didnt have a fantastic camera phone back then. But, its another photo and memory documented. So cute!

I mixed some alphas from my stash with the puffy ones that came in the kit, and added in a strip of black hearts washi tape, also from my stash

The little animal die cuts from the pack were so cute, and the tags and frames were just perfect for layering into a cluster with some enamel dots and a glittery 1

Even though we aren't in Winter here in Australia, the glittery snowflakes still look pretty cool on these layouts

Lastly, I've cut triangles from pattern paper for the corners as I felt there was too much white, crazy I know! A few splatters of Gold color shine and I called it done!

Thanks for stopping by
Happy Scrapping
Michelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x