Thursday, December 3, 2015

Lego Explosion.. for D-lish Scraps

Hello again Fellow crafters!
I'm back today with another layout share, full of D-lish goodness!!

This is exactly how you will find our play room at any time of the day! Leila is obsessed with Lego, and is getting better at building things by herself. 
So fun to hear her when she's in her little lego bubble

I started the background with some left over texture paste, from the layout I shared yesterday, which I smeared across the page. Next I've added an extra layer of texture using some whipped spackle and a Dusty Attic stencil . (Embellishments shown here are from the Freckled Fawn glitter chipboard sticker packs)


I've mixed up some different embellishments for this cluster - a minifetti stripD-lish flair buttonDusty Attic page pebbleFreckled Fawn glitter starskinny washi tape stripspaper butterfly and some enamel shapes

a close up of how the minifetti strips can be layered as tabs 

And lastly another D-lish flairpage pebbleglitter star and sprinkling of enamel shapes to finish the page off 

Thanks for stopping by, be sure to check back tomorrow for my last layout share for the month
Happy Scrapping
Michelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x