Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Sunday Love.. for Scrappy Canary

Hello There!
Two posts in one day!
This one I'm sharing for Scrappy Canary
Its quick, bright and so fun!

Ive used a good handful of ephemera pieces from the die cut pack in the Venice Beach kit, along with strips of pattern papers, some enamel dots and splatters of bright pink using a distress ink dauber
The fruit themed paper and die cuts worked perfectly for this photo of Leila showing off her new watermelon dress before we headed off the other day. She's such a poser some days!


I made clusters of ink splatters around the page before adhering everything down. I stamped some fun  phrases with the Amy Tangerine roller stamp that was released with this collection

I've also splattered over the word Sunday on the Dear Lizzy paper, as the photo was taken on a Sunday

I wasn't sure how I could use these fruit pieces when I first saw them, but layering them in a cluster with some extra shapes and an enamel dot looks good

Along the bottom I've added some torn washi strips and another strip of pattern paper

Thats all from me today, be sure to check back in again soon for another scrappy share
Happy Scrapping
Michelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x