Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Oh how fun.. for Scrappy Canary

Hey Everyone!

Michelle back with a new layout for Scrappy Canary using a mix of both current kits.

This page has been added to my favourites list. 
It was so much fun to create, and came together quite easy

I knew I wanted to work with some form of grid style for these photos, so the 'Quest' paper was the first paper I went for. I chose 3 squares that suited the theme of the photos, then layered them up with other co-ordinating coloured squares from the same paper. I felt that the page was showing too much white, so I've added in the strip of 'Keen' striped paper, then some torn strips of washi tape and some pink scrap paper.

These two are hilarious!! They have so much fun together, and really make us laugh


How can I say no to a doily! And how adorable is that photo!

Another fun photo! So glad I have these moments captured!

Ive added in a tag from the ephemera pack, so that it wasn't all straight lines around the page

and lastly, I've repeated the washi and paper strip to the right had side and added in some repetitive stamping (easiest way to clean off a roller stamp lol), puffy stickers and an enamel dot 

Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you're having an enjoyable week
Happy Scrapping
Michelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x