Monday, November 2, 2015

Change Room Selfie.. with D-lish Scraps

Hi Everyone!
Today I'm sharing my first layout of the month for D-lish Scraps

Im starting off with an Inspiration Board layout, its a routine I just can't break out of!

A reminder of the board shared yesterday
Seriously Awesome! I was so ready for a black and white challenge

Here's what I came up with.. 



Absolutely LOVE everything about this page! The fun photos, the colour scheme, and the simple scattering of embellishments, and that it hardly took any time at all to complete.

The black and white stripes on the left of the page was made from a 5x7 paper bag that I opened up, on the sides only, and laid out flat.  Then, I've layered some white punchinella with some black cardstock to use for the long rectangular strip on the sketch. I've used the same black cardstock to mat the photos to as well. 

Embellishments Ive used in this cluster are: Freckled Fawn arrow clipResin Bird, white pastel petal flowerFlair buttonWashi tapeenamel shapes & dotscoloured Mini doilywordfetti strip and white Sequins. The 'Captured' arrow is from a pattern paper in my scraps box

Another flairpastel petal flower, some more of that fun washi, a sequin bow and some enamel dots make up this cluster. 

Ive also added a white doily from my stash, sprinkled some Black color shine and finished off with some stamping in random places


Thanks for stopping by today, 
Be sure to share your creations with us on the D-lish blog sidebar and in the Scrap Suite on Facebook!
Back with more tomorrow
Happy Scrapping
Michelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x