Monday, November 9, 2015

Brilliant & Glamorous

Hello!!
A super late night share for me tonight. 
Im re-sharing a layout I made earlier in the year that was published in Scrapbooking Memories Magazine!! This is the second layout Ive had published by SBM, you can find it in Issue: Vol 8 No 2 

Anyways.... The Bella Rouge collection by Pink Paislee is so sweet. Pretty pinks, soft greys with a touch of black and yellow. Hints of silver spread throughout the Ephemera pack were calling my name!



I could have continued adding more and more little sentiments from the ephemera pack. All of which worked perfectly with my chosen photo. But I didnt want to overdo it too much.

I layered up complimenting papers from the 6x6 paper pad, with a good ol trusty doily from Studio Calico's "studio selections" . I've just recently placed an order for a few more packs, they seem to compliment most paper collections that I've been using lately, and finish off pages just nicely.

A sparkly butterfly bow adds the perfect touch of sparkle to my page, just like Leila adds a touch of sparkle to every day :)



Thats all for tonight. Be sure to pop back soon for another layout share, another using this months Scrappy Canary kit 

Happy Scrapping
Michelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x