Monday, November 23, 2015

Be Happy

Hello fellow crafters
Im back to share another layout I made with the January 2015 kit from A Piece of Cake Designs. 
I couldn't share this after I made it, as it was picked up for publication by Scrapbooking Memories Magazine. You can see it in print within Vol 18, Issue 4

The papers and embellishments within this kit were so pretty. 
Very me, and very suitable for layouts of Leila. 



Featuring lots of Dear Lizzy prettiness, including a cut apart paper title :)

Ive managed to sneak a few pieces of my 'signature' doily into this layout.. They seem to be appearing on everything Ive made lately! They're so pretty and delicate

As mentioned above, Ive used the Dear Lizzy cut apart paper to layer up and use as a title for the page. I like this for a change, rather than using alpha stickers

My usual multi layer layout is complete with the addition of my favourite vellum, and some tiny staples to keep it all together :) Who needs adhesive when you have a Tiny attacher

Thats all for today
Thanks for stopping by
Happy crafting x
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x