Saturday, October 3, 2015

Sunkissed.. for D-lish Scraps

Hello Hello!! I hope you're all having a wonderful long weekend!
I'm back today with layout share number 2 for D-lish Scraps
I really love how this has turned out, although the photo doesn't show up the reason for documenting it, Leilas cute little face has just started showing little freckles!

I really love the colour palette that this layout took on. I get such a summery vibe just looking at it

I started the page by ripping some strips of tissue paper from the past kits bits, and placing them at the top and bottom of the layout. I've then grabbed a Scrap FX stencil and some distress inks and created a blended ombre effect beneath the photo area. 

Next, I layered up some white punchinella, scrap pieces of a vellum bag and the photo, and popped them up with some foam sheet. Then I moved onto the clusters of D-lish goodness

To the left of the photo Ive used a new layered feather (which are super cool and sparkly) a Flair button and journal its from Past kits, a new pastel petal flowerpetite rosebud resin and a chipboard heart from Freckled Fawn. All clustered together with a messy bunch of thread

My second cluster is made up of more pastel blooms, another messy bunch of thread, glitter heartmini coloured doilypetite rosebud resin and some new tags 

In the top cluster I've grouped together a piece of mini white doily with a pastel petal flowerglitter chipboard starpick & place bow and a sentiment sticker from my stash.

Lastly I went crazy with some splatters of Heidi Swapp color shine in Gold, Butter and Blush

Thanks for stopping by, see you all tomorrow with my last share for this month
Happy Scrapping!
Michelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x