Sunday, October 4, 2015

Kind Heart.. for D-lish Scraps

Hello Everyone, 
Today is my last layout share for this month with D-lish Scraps

Originally, I had a different direction for this page, but I'm super happy with how it ended up.

First up I experimented with a Scrap FX stencil, and traced around and inside it with a black journalling pen. I backed it with some roughly torn tissue paper from a past kit, then stuck them down onto more white cardstock. I've layered up some Coloured Tullepunchinella and vellum underneath my photo, and popped up both that and the 'Kind Heart' card from a past kit with some foam sheet

I've stretched out some spiral stamens for some extra dimension on the page, plus they are pretty cool! Ive also added a super sparkly sequin bow to the top of the photo

Minimal embellishing around the page using Freckled fawn chipboard stickersD-lish enamel shapes 

Some moTEX tape for additional Title work, and some Rhinestones

Lastly a few tiny stapled to hold things in place, and random splatters of Black Heidi Color Shine

Thanks for stopping by the last few days,
I cannot wait to see what the new team members create and share this month!!

Happy Scrapping!
Michelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x