Monday, August 3, 2015

This little Piggy

Hello again
Im back today with a second layout inspired by this months Inspiration Board colour palette..
These colours are definitely my favourites to scrap with
I started the background using a stencil from my stash, some texture paste and Teal Color Shine. I left it to dry, then added some soft pink hearts with a Scrap FX stencil and Distress ink. 

Next, Ive opened up a Bitty bag to use behind the photo, and layered both on top of some Pink hand dyed muslin

The first cluster I worked on consists of, some bundled twine, an arrow clipflair buttonResin flower and bird and 2 paper flowers

Next I gathered some older alphas for my mixed title, I sewed the bottom stickers down as they had started to lose their stickiness. The enamel shapes to the right are from the mixed pack sold over the D-lish Scraps 6th Birthday weekend

The last cluster above the title is made up of a felt bowresin bird and flower

Lastly Ive gone a little sequin scatter crazy to finish the page off, may have added a few too many lol

Thats all from me today, be sure to check back tomorrow for my last page for this month
Happy Scrapping
Michelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x