Sunday, August 2, 2015

this Crazy Kid

Happy Weekend everyone!
Today I have my first share for D-lish Scraps this month.

I thought I would start things off with an Inspiration Board layout.
I was so inspired by the colour palette that I've used it (or similar) for all 3 of my layouts this month.

A look at the board that was shared on the D-lish blog yesterday
http://d-lishscraps.blogspot.com.au/2015/08/august-inspiration-board-challenge.html

So many different ideas formed from this board. The main inspiration taken is from the sweets in the cup, the word love on the bracelets, the colours of the board and a very rough interpretation of the sketch turned into this..
 Lots of yummy layers within this layout, really happy with how it turned out. 

 Ive used a 5x7 and a bitty bag, both cut in half and stuck down with some vellum under the paper layers, to create a wide horizontal strip across the base of the page. 


Ive layered some Pink hand dyed Muslin under the 'LOVE' wood veneer, and topped it with a sparkly sequin bow. I painted the veneer with some Teal Color Shine and a Wink of Stella clear glitter brush


The Photo mat is made up of a Heart shaped paper doily, and Pinkfresh Studio frame (no longer stocked) and a Jounal it ticket. The cluster above contains a coloured wood button, Resin flower and a heart pin from my stash

 This super cute little cluster is my favourite, printed wood button, coloured heart button and a resin flower all sit to the right of the mixed alpha title

 And lastly this fun cluster made up of another resin flower, polka dot button, flair button, arrow paperclip and a wordfetti strip

Thanks for stopping by today, Be sure to check in tomorrow for my next layout share
Happy Scrapping
Michelle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Comments welcome x